Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mario And Sonic
i know its on the wii

but what about nintendo ds
Yes, From my point of view, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games for both the Nintendo Wii as well as the Nintendo DS consoles. And I think, SEGA decided to send the Nintendo DS version into 2008 instead of pairing it up with its Wii brother for a simultaneous launch.
SEGA shows that Mario and Sonic is always reliable. The game features nice graphics and an innovative control system. So what are you waiting for?
Mario And Sonic are nice game, I played many times of mario game, This game is really funny. Great commands and nice feature of this game. I like lots of these type of games. So keep more.
Mario and sonic both character are really very interesting and also pretty nice. Both make the game very innovative and complex. I know that Both are reliable with the Nintendo ds as wii also. I am still enjoy mini games of Mario and sonic with my friends as multi player quotes.

Mario and Sonic both are wonderful games. I like Mario game more compare to the Sonic game. I like the graphics of both games. I enjoy lot with small games like Mario and sonic. I have collection for it.
I like the sonic most as it is the best character and has the great tools to defeat the enemy and speed. Great techniques as well.
Finally the dreams of SEGA and Nintendo fans come true as news hits that Mario and Sonic appear together in a new game for Wii and DS based on the 2008 Olympics.
Mario and sonic is my favorite Sega Games. Specially it's round and Graphic are brilliant...
Sonic is good
i have played so many times sonic game
Sonic and Mario both are old games, now its time to play game like IGI, Delta Force and Counter Strike.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mario and Sonic At The Olympic Games SonicTheHedgehogHarmeet 9 1,324 09-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Last Post: justinpaul44