Mario And Sonic
SonicTheHedgehogHarmeet

Group: citizens
Mario And Sonic

i know its on the wii

but what about nintendo ds

Sonic in Sega Superstar Tennis!
11-24-2007 12:34 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
mrksem454

RE: Mario And Sonic

Yes, From my point of view, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games for both the Nintendo Wii as well as the Nintendo DS consoles. And I think, SEGA decided to send the Nintendo DS version into 2008 instead of pairing it up with its Wii brother for a simultaneous launch.

8gb sd cards
05-05-2010 09:17 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
timwillies

SEGA shows that Mario and Sonic is always reliable. The game features nice graphics and an innovative control system. So what are you waiting for?

iPhone 4 Cases
08-11-2010 01:45 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
malinhardly

Mario And Sonic are nice game, I played many times of mario game, This game is really funny. Great commands and nice feature of this game. I like lots of these type of games. So keep more.

last minute package holidays
08-18-2010 11:45 AM
justinpaul44

Mario and sonic both character are really very interesting and also pretty nice. Both make the game very innovative and complex. I know that Both are reliable with the Nintendo ds as wii also. I am still enjoy mini games of Mario and sonic with my friends as multi player quotes.

Kitchen
09-20-2010 01:24 PM
jack567

RE:  Mario And Sonic

Mario and Sonic both are wonderful games. I like Mario game more compare to the Sonic game. I like the graphics of both games. I enjoy lot with small games like Mario and sonic. I have collection for it.

auto discount
10-22-2010 03:15 PM
jonathanhaze

I like the sonic most as it is the best character and has the great tools to defeat the enemy and speed. Great techniques as well.

Debt Help
11-11-2010 07:41 PM
deloneblack

Finally the dreams of SEGA and Nintendo fans come true as news hits that Mario and Sonic appear together in a new game for Wii and DS based on the 2008 Olympics.

arbre de noel
11-26-2010 05:10 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Mark_ferguson77

Mario and sonic is my favorite Sega Games. Specially it's round and Graphic are brilliant...

To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. ~Thomas Watson, Sr.
03-11-2011 01:17 PM
Gillian44Pal

RE:  Mario And Sonic

Sonic is good
i have played so many times sonic game

SEO Alaska
04-25-2012 11:12 AM
nicolsonjerry123

Sonic and Mario both are old games, now its time to play game like IGI, Delta Force and Counter Strike.

Cheap Flights to Capetown | Cheap Flights to Johannesburg | Cheap Flights to Newyork
05-24-2012 03:10 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: