Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best Virus protection program?
I have used many virus programs and am currently using AVG. However, I am tired of AVG's persistent naggings of version upgrades as they usually are worse than the last. I'm not being cheap, these are free upgrades. This one is definitely worse, and after trying it I went back to 8.5. The newest one beats the heck out of my hard drive all the time and I won't have it. It's too bad I have AVG on three computers here, and all for a year more to go with paid subscriptions. Oh well.

Also, I have had several issues that AVG never caught through the years of using it. I believe it is a highly over rated program.

So, any good suggestions?
I used many virus protection programs but I think Avast is the best virus protecting program.
Currently I am using Avast anti virus and I am satisfied with this anti virus.
I am using Norton AntiVirus 2010..It is a very impressive security solution, offering a full range of robust features and a completely new approach to online security. Norton Antivirus solution remains an excellent and well-rounded security for end users. We believe that Norton is moving in the right direction by using the data submitted by its user community to analyze threats. I think you should go for it..
Microsoft Security Essentials is my favorite good detection rates, in particular root kit. This is the best choice for the average user, such user intervention requires a bit. Updates automatically and remove threats.
Anti-virus is only as good as its updates. Update will resolve all the new malware can be observed.
The best anti-virus programs to detect a good Spyware:
Webroot
Kaspersky
ESET
Bitdefender
F-Secure
There are many anti virus available. Avast, Avira, Quick Heal, Kasper Sky, Eset Node 32, eScan,Dr.Web , AVG and many more. Anti virus software are useful to prevent,detect and remove malware, worms, trojan horses from computer. We need to update the anti virus because day by day the new threats are developed and after updating the software we can make the secure PC. Quick heal anti virus gives better protection. It is faster and secure to use. We can take back up of important data because prevention is better than cure.
Shield Deluxe is the monitoring of changes in the file system. Predictive protection.It remove spyware parasites to protect privacy and prevent system crashes and slow worm and rootkit protection downs.It. reagent method signature database.
You should use Anti virus pro gramme or software for protect your PC. There are many anti-virus software are available here. AVG,Quick Heal,Avira,Symantec,Casper Sky,. Choose of them and install on your PC. Regularly update its and protect your PC.
I use AVG free, but still have some pass through. I would not recommend it for laptops, I know both of my panic when we have them. I had Norton virus that way.
Avast is also an excellent free antivirus, which is very popular. Antivirus detection rate is tied with AntiVir and Microsoft Security Essentials. Avast has more features, with complete real-time capabilities, including Web, email, IM, P2P network and shields, boot-time scan

The best Antivirus Program is Avast Antivirus. Because this Antivirus Prevention to the virus is Brilliant and really deserve for appreciable.
Kasper sky is best Antivirus Program which Protect our PC from Viruses.
Avira is worlds best anti virus system
I m using it and find its virus definition too updated as compare to others
AVG is best Antivirus.... it's give me best security and service.. The beauty of this antivirus is that it's does not affect the computer and internet speed.
Avast is best antivirus for any operating system.
I am currently using AVG antivirus
it is good Virus protection program....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virus Prevention Software Tips mickycrueser 13 1,330 07-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Last Post: timytroot13