Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which book are you currently reading?
Hi!
I love reading and have read a couple of books. I started reading after I read "The Da Vinci Code", I liked reading the book so much that I started reading other novels also and slowly started liking reading. I am currently reading a very good book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" penned down by J K Rowling. She has written about 6 books and all of these were gifted to me by a friend of mine for Christmas. He knows this kind of books I like. I am enjoying reading this book. What are you currently reading? It would be great fun to know what the other here people are reading.
I am currently re-reading the Belgarid series by David Eddings. I'm about 60 pages into Pawn of Prophesy.
My favourite book is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Keasy
I am currently reading four books from time to time. This is a play called Gilgamesh and the other is a poem titled Talk dirty to the gods lol. I do not want to read these books if you have nothing better to do. Is too deep, but the most important of all, we must know the biography of the author. As for the second and third, believe me, you do not know their titles.
I am currently rereading the series from David Eddings. I am about 60 pages in the efforts of the Prophecy. My favourite book is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Ken Keasy.
I am very big fan of spy and detectivities. Currently, I am reading the book of Sherlock Holmes who is very popular detective. I like his tricks to find some curious clue or evidence. From my childhood I am a fan of Sherlock Holmes.
I am currently reading White Vision, the first book in the series, Nora Roberts. I'm going to read his hardcover Black Hills, after finishing the White Vision.White Vision says four women who are friends who grew up together and formed their own service wedding planning.
I love Stephen King novels as well. I am currently reading Firestarter. And I'm a big fan of Stephen King novels and has almost all the movies and all Stephen King books.

i am reading autobiography of Ramas field an American General he is
I am Currently Reading Following Books:
- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
I am currently reading ''The Pale King, by David Foster Wallace'' Books. It's very interesting and marvelous book.
Right now i am Reading Harry Potter Book. This book is all about magic and wizard.
Right now i am Reading Freedom Books. This books poetry really impress me about freedom i really like this book.
I am reading naked face of sydney sheldon right now, he is a great writer that i ever read
Right now I'm reading Star Crossed book by Josephine Angeline... Specially this book ends very interesting and good...
Right now I'm reading pale king book... I just finished this book.
Right now I'm reading The Passage by Justin Cronin.
I currently read a novel Khuda aur Mohabbat.
It is written by Hashim Nadeem. I like this novel so much...
I am currently reading Islamic books
these books give me best knowledge of Islam
I am reading
A Brave Refrain"
"A Bruised Reed Shall He Not Break"
"A Death in the Desert"
"A man was drawing near to me"
I like currently:
Peer-e-Kamal
Khuda aur Muhabbat