Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you jelous?
Hello Guys !!!

Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved.

You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them.

Thanks...
I am not Jealous because i know Jealous is bad thing and it's Result is also bad..
I have two Concept about Jealousy... Jealousy is good when it is used for success purpose it is bad when it's Purpose is dis heart some one..!!
Jealousy is bad habit. I'm not jealous. because the main purpose of Jealousy is disheart some one which is bad near me..!!
I'm not jealous person because jealousy is bad.. because it's purpose is damage reputation of particular person.
No, I'm not jealous person. I really hate jealousy and jealous person.
May or may not .
I think I am a gelousy feel person.
I'm not jealous person because jealousy is bad.