Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!!
well i am new to the site and would like to make some friends so you can send me invites on there just plz let me know that your from here i like to play mw2 and bf:bc and i have pre-ordered BF:BC2 i have a few racing games and stuff like gta4 and moh:airborne and unreal tournament 3 ... well honestly i dont have to many games period if you got one that you wanna play let me know and i will try to get it lol im not that experienced in some games but always willing to try something new if you guys want more info on me plz just ask and i will probably tell you just dont get to personal lol
welcome at forum
Hope you will entertain us with nice posts
Nice to meet you all. I am very impressed with this forum information about search engine optimization Purpose.
Hello everybody
My self Rose Taylor form UK. Google search brought me here. Currently i am working on PHP project which are related to web developing subject. I have been working for five year as a web developer. So if you have any query regarding to my subject feel free to ask me. I will try my best to solve you problem.
Hi,
What's up guys.
Its my first post in this forum.
Hope this forum gives me the much information which I need.
Hi Guys!!
I am also new on this forum, Hope in this forum there is good and
useful knowledge for me.
Hiya, I'm recently join this forum and now here to share my introduction with you guys.
So I,m Alic from Rolland and doing the engineering from Hooligan University.
welcome at forum
hope you will entertain us with nice posts