sonic is holding a sword!!

[img]
http://supersonicforum.createmybb.com/attachment.php?aid=213[/img]

hes scourge the hedgehog

Youtube Information

URL:
www.youtube.com/SonicAdvBattle

11-30-2008 03:10 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Shadic Nanaya
Admin and King Of Chocolate Pudding
Administrators Of Supersonicforum

Group: Administrators Of Supersonicforum
RE: Sonic And The Black Knight

And in other good news with Sonic and the Black Knight is that Crush 40 is back W00T!!!!!!!

When there is an evil justice can not defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?
11-30-2008 09:03 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jemsbowen

Group: citizens

I saw this games graphic and video. This games graphics are good. Some animated shows intermediate are beautiful, storybook-style segments are attractive, and during the game graphics are excellent, too. I believe that, inevitable, and Sonic game. Sonic moves faster and create things, he moved to pay a lot of trouble, which creates long enough that the game is not possible and the only option is to pack the filler.

prepaid mastercard
06-15-2010 11:26 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
alenmcmilan

Hey I just saw this game video in you tub , I was awesome , really I was wondering to watch this video. Because this is my favorite cartoon. You know that which new mode are available in this game? I know that all of this , Its have to made Hedgehogs, battle modes,Shadowy, gun-toting.

4gb micro m2
07-02-2010 07:10 AM
alairellis23

After watch a video i think time is change the old sonic was good but this is a fun too. at least sonic is doing better than crash bandicoot which used to be my most favourite game character in the world.

dixons discount
07-26-2010 01:19 PM
jeckronald

I like sonic. It sound cooler much more than Mario, I think. not doing enough Zelda games, and sound. These two words describe mostly my gaming experience. Mario came to 64. I have a Wii, but no Sonic games. I have almost all of the me for GCUB.

benidorm holidays
10-05-2010 11:05 AM
jonathanhaze

Halo Wars takes a whole line of cause of death in new releases, including several major league games, Empire: Total War, HAWX, and Sonic and the Black Knight.

Debt Help
11-11-2010 07:43 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: