Post Reply  Post Thread 

Sonic Unleashed:Storyline?
Shadic Nanaya
Admin and King Of Chocolate Pudding
Administrators Of Supersonicforum

Group: Administrators Of Supersonicforum
Sonic Unleashed:Storyline?

With The Emerald Powers Drained Will There Be Any New Games? How Will Shadow Tails And Knuckles Fall Into The Story

When there is an evil justice can not defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?
10-19-2008 12:36 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
helsalee

Group: citizens
RE: Sonic Unleashed:Storyline?

The existence of the game was first revealed when he presented the Sega brand Unleashed, and soon, pictures and a video of the game have been revealed to the public in March 2008. I'm glad you decided to use classic character Sonic in Super Smash Bros. I really think this is probably the best Sonic game has created a new line with decent history. Sonic and his Werehog self will be the only playable characters.

07-08-2010 02:22 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
stiven251

Wow nice post. actually I dont play the first game as here posted but I play Sonic Unleashed its very nice and enjoyable I really like to plat it.

Australia Flights
07-23-2010 07:41 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
alairellis23

I personally liked Sonic Adventure. It wasn't a traditional sonic game but the levels were pretty fun and it had a bunch of pretty cool mini games. It was one of the last video games to make the lobby part of the adventure process .

dixons discount
07-26-2010 01:08 PM
alairellis23

ss

dixons discount
07-26-2010 01:17 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: