Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic Unleashed
okay explain to me why the f*** would sonic use a car when he can go as fast as the speed of sound
Well, at first thought, it sounds like an awesome game because it's going in the same direction as Sonic and the Secret Rings, but go closer into depth and you'll realise that Sonic the Hedgehog Next-Gen went that way too, and it seems that SEGA didn't catch on to why people liked Secret Rings so much.
i guess but really wtf is up with the sword in anycase it would make him slower
Do thoose gold rings he carries with him everywhere slow him down?
jose2serious Wrote:okay explain to me why the f*** would sonic use a car when he can go as fast as the speed of sound

I can! In sonic Drift, you can play as Amy and Eggman too, and they're slow so they need cars, and it's only fair that Sonic and Tails use cars too, so they don't speed ahead. I can also explain how this explanation holds when in Sonic R you don't use cars if you want.
the rings go in "THE HAMMER SPACE"second screw eggman and amy if i were sega id let sonic run and make em flip em off
Supersonic Wrote:
jose2serious Wrote:okay explain to me why the f*** would sonic use a car when he can go as fast as the speed of sound

I can! In sonic Drift, you can play as Amy and Eggman too, and they're slow so they need cars, and it's only fair that Sonic and Tails use cars too, so they don't speed ahead. I can also explain how this explanation holds when in Sonic R you don't use cars if you want.
to be fair in a race
like i just said SCREW AMY AND EGGMAN
lol
u wanna screw amy and eggman
OH GAWD I MEAN UH CRAP UH...your mom does heheh
Well, you asked for an explanation and I gave you one. If you want to screw an animal and a fat guy it's your choice.
either your (jumping to the other side of the fence)or your sick
.................................................................................
Super Shadic Wrote:OH GAWD I MEAN UH CRAP UH...your mom does heheh
oh so it has to come down to where i always out smart u just like in school and then u switch to another subject
no it came down to the part were i try to be funny :3
yes it worked my plan were u admit u arent funny
no its not that i TRY to be funny under presure wen theres no presure around i am kinda funny
funny in wat way
wee more mind games
Are you two brothers?
no

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sonic Unleashed:Storyline? Shadic Nanaya 4 1,629 07-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: alairellis23