Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic Unleashed
What do you think of werewolf Sonic?
looks kinda weird and away from the original style of sonic and no CHAO D: !!!!!
jose2serious Wrote:What do you think of werewolf Sonic?
well when they mean "were" its man so sonic will be half wolf,half hedgehog, and half....man.
Man Bear Pig Returns
Werehog. It's werehog. It may be kinda dumb, but that's what SEGA calls it. I'd say werehog Sonic is pretty promising speedwise...
Something That Big (Weresonic) has to be slow
Whatare you talkin' about? first of all, a racecar is REALLY fast, and it's pretty big- same goes with planes. Second of all, it's the other way around- smaller means slower, not bigger! One of the world's fastest insects (the tiger beetle) can only go 3 MPH, but if someone were to make it the size of a fully grown human, it would go faster than a racecar. Third and lastly, did you see how fast werehog Sonic moved his hand to smash that ring in that ad? Have you even SEEN an ad for Sonic Unleashed?
[youtube]zSw4lCjJBe8[/youtube]
i already have
take a look at this cheap text thingy:1 = one second,0 = Ring,D = Hand
WereSonic
D111111110
Sonic
D1/10th0
You might be right MIGHT but he looks slow
what would happen if weresonic(hog) got all 7 chaos emeralds, rings, and sol emeralds?????
nothing the emeralds are drained the sol emeralds arent in this game and weresonic is more of a platforming level and is indeed slower also did ya hear bowling for soup has a song in the game
First of all the werehog has HUGE EXTENDABLE HANDS seriously and second of all i know what song is in the game its called "Endless Posibility" The Sonic Stadium has an MP3 of it
good thing is u might get to use to forms in 1 game
an sonic has another new game sonic and the black night
i do think that shadow will be the black knight Shadow = Black
actually no just look it up at you tube
link plz?
ur lucky im on youtube at the same time WATCH THE WHOLE THING

hes not black hes purple and i didnt know sonic was strong enough to carry an iron sword in one hande
not really its just the surroundings
well its still a dumb idea almost as dumb as sonic drift
u just have bad taste

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sonic Unleashed:Storyline? Shadic Nanaya 4 1,629 07-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: alairellis23