Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comedy
[youtube]JBob8j8DRe4[/youtube]
Ike fights for his friends
I fight for my friends. I also do crack and heroin. Big Grin
halo"letter to my sister/what you say
Well, I like to watch comedies, I saw many comedies like, Nacho Libre, Napoleon, Dynamite and White Chicks , And they made me a good bellies laugh.
There are lots of comedy movies you can find on Internet. I had a good collection of it. It includes American pie series. pirates of the caribbean. etc. I am looking for some new movie so if you have any good list then post it here. Thanks in advance.
Comedies are very good reason to laugh own. I have a very big collection of Mr. Bean 's, it all series are fully enjoyable. Napoleon, Dynamite, Nacho Libre, White Chicks, Napoleon, and Dynamite are also my favourite comedians.
Now a days comedy Movie, Drama, Jokes, famous. Comedy give a happiness and remove stress. Comedy is really enjoyable and remove sad. One day, I go to check up my mouth at dentist. Dentist check my teeth. At that time one lady come outside and tell about her boy friends that" Dentist is not come and continuance waiting outside, really I am boring. Me and dentist really laughing inside because of she is speak loudly and she have no idea dentist listen her voices. Really this is comedy real scene. I remember for my life this scene.
These are really the superb comedy clips but please share some more!!!!!
Great videos, and really funniest ones, but in comedy I prefer Mr Bean.
optic Wrote:

I really enjoy that video which contain comedy as well as great scene of humor.