Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobius Idol
Here's a little project I'm doing, it's the Sonic The Hedgehog version of American Idol, enjoy.

[youtube]tgjalnBmfsM[/youtube]
Cool i wish i could be a judge
id be like simon
Sonic sings "I'm Blue" lol! I like it, but some pictures in there (actually most) use the wrong ages for the characters, and what's up with Shadow's picture? If I were you, I'd make it more like AoStH, but it's your series. 7/10
Wait, the unmatching personality thing and age mix-matching is part of the gig... 8/10
Supersonic, you're so picky Rolleyes
Tell that to the people who drew those pictures.
But how are they "wrong age"? That confuses me.
Oh. 8.5/10
They're the wrong age because JUST LOOK. Cream is 5, not 17, and Cheese is a neutral chao. Cosmo looks like an Indian, and has "parts" that she shouldn't. Tikal isn't Roman. (well, it looks like they only screwed up the young girls' ages)
Supersonic Wrote:They're the wrong age because JUST LOOK. Cream is 5, not 17, and Cheese is a neutral chao. Cosmo looks like an Indian, and has "parts" that she shouldn't. Tikal isn't Roman. (well, it looks like they only screwed up the young girls' ages)

Did you not see the final episode of Sonic X *this contains spoilers* they show Cosmo's adult form. Also, when I typed in "Cream the rabbit performing" that what I got, and I thought I'd use that. Also, that outfit Tikal was wearing is similar to her actual outfit. No matter what I do, you always have at least one thing to be so judgmental about when everyone else is so lighthearted. I'm nto saying you're mean or anything, ti's just that's what I think.
my first vote is Sonic if i can my second is amy
Shadow, Cosmo then amy

Tails, why did you edit that?
harajukuboi631 Wrote:
Supersonic Wrote:They're the wrong age because JUST LOOK. Cream is 5, not 17, and Cheese is a neutral chao. Cosmo looks like an Indian, and has "parts" that she shouldn't. Tikal isn't Roman. (well, it looks like they only screwed up the young girls' ages)

Did you not see the final episode of Sonic X *this contains spoilers* they show Cosmo's adult form. Also, when I typed in "Cream the rabbit performing" that what I got, and I thought I'd use that. Also, that outfit Tikal was wearing is similar to her actual outfit. No matter what I do, you always have at least one thing to be so judgmental about when everyone else is so lighthearted. I'm nto saying you're mean or anything, ti's just that's what I think.

Sorry, I'm just alittle upset with what certian fans do, so I act like I do. Idunno why I still do even when I'm not chatting with thoose fans.
WHAT THE HECK TAILS?????
It's happened to me before too! Here's how it works:
You go to who's online.
You find someone in an unknown location and are curious about it.
You go to the unknown location and you find a bunch of confusing code.
You X out.
You come across a blank post by someone else and it says you edited it last.
harajukuboi631 Wrote:
Sango Wrote:

I dident!!!
Tails Miles Prower Wrote:
harajukuboi631 Wrote:
Sango Wrote:

I dident!!!

It said "Edited by Miles "Tails" Prower"
Supersonic Wrote:It's happened to me before too! Here's how it works:
You go to who's online.
You find someone in an unknown location and are curious about it.
You go to the unknown location and you find a bunch of confusing code.
You X out.
You come across a blank post by someone else and it says you edited it last.

Do you hear me? It's not his fault!
What?? what does that mean?
OHHHHHH i should have read that first wow im stupid so uhhhh no hard feelings...........