Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
made up characters pics and sprites
look and see
And they are...
the black and blue with key blades is turbo(his name is that and i dont care wat u think)that blue knuckles is anthony(not the 1 u know)and the red 1 is burner the hedgehog                                                                           light made:light,burner,frost,lightning,turbo,neo,darkness,cosmic sonic,cosmic tails,cosmic knuckles,cosimic shadow,cosmic light,cosmic neo,cosmic frost,diamond light,pearly neo,turquoise frost,saphire sonic,ruby knuckles,moonstone shadow,and topaz tails(more coming               soon) I sure thought of a lot of things huh and its going to be a long time to make those into sprites                                                jose madeConfusedhadic,kevin,and anthony(and more coming soon) the ones that u dont see pics of is because i havent made sprite previews yet
has he told you of peanut man
Maya (red Fox) Kevin (pink one) Shadic (black and blue one)
May(Amy looking one) Anthony-Snuckles(blue one)
One last question: why does it say jose2serious modified the post last?
?????????

How do you get negative rings?
well i have a question for you how come there nothing to on your forum but see if people go there
introducing cosmic sonic(more cosmic charecter comming soon and i tried to put stars on it but it didnt look right)
u got that of of Mario Galaxy
i dont care plus if i made cosmic knuckles he would be red and tails orange an so on and so on
the first pic is cobalt the echidna
2nd is a pic for jose for the forum (only a preview)
ur missing 1 important thing SUPERSONIC
[Image: Shadic20sprites-1.jpg]
New and improved Shadic Sprites
ULTIMATE PUDDING BALL!!! Hahaha, that one made me laugh! Excellent sprite sheet!
Thank You ^^
in school you told me putting wings on hedgehog was a stupid idea
now your doing it
Angels and Devils have wings, Light! You can't have Angels or Devils without wings!
I did that before u told me i just wanted to make a devil and angel costume u can't have a devil or angel without wings otherwise chao's would be different