Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News
This site is going to open 11-12-2007.
My good new to you all is that I have finally brought a Xbox 360 with an awesome game called Sonic The Hedgehog.
i got a massive brain headacke whenever i hear or see anything to do with Sex p.s.my head hurts
If your head gets a headache I suggest that you complete forgot stuff to do with sex and just put your mind on Sonic.
ouch
If that does not work then try and imagine yourself with Sonic in a battle against Dr Robortnik or shall I say Dr Eggman.
i say RoBUTTnik
You say Dr Buttnik I say Dr yolkman and the good news is that this site not only gets five stars for amaizment but this site also getss five stars for having awesome Sonic stuff.
Sonic The Hedgehog Wrote:If your head gets a headache I suggest that you complete forgot stuff to do with sex and just put your mind on Sonic.

YOU are giving him a headache.
lol
ya

lol
Check my site jose2serious.piczo.com and rate my updates
I believe that when I get a headache I ignore my hedache by putting my mind on my girlfriend and my family.
just because im not here doesn't mean dont come or post
The good news is that I have became a senior member on the Sonic Game community forum.
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that there is no bad news Tongue!!!
Now thats good news and I wonder what the other good news would be when there is no bad news to report.
new banner if you want to be in it pm me and post your sprite
c'mon dont you want a banner with your character in it
seriously no sprites ok post an image and ill make that into a sprite