Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Read ASAP Again) Uh.................................................................
Guys, check this out. I think SEGA bought Sonic Game or something, idunno if it's the real thing or if it just stole the name Sonic Game, but it's a .info, and the only difference in the URL is the word "play". Whoever knows Kristin, ask her.
Y THE HECK DID YA SAY WHOEVER KNOWS KAITLYN ASK HER?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!
P.S im kaitlyn.......
Uh... I mean the one who made Sonic Game (that's her name, right?).
uhhhhh no her name is kristen......
Did I accidentally mix up names and embarass myself again?
Kristen and Kaitlyn are close, it's an easy mix-up!
Oh ya and here are some short details:

people were starting to mistake sonicgame.info as a sega site.....and she didnt know but she had to ask permission to put those games on her site so she got in trouble. and she had to take down the site and give the domain to sega. bt now she is creating a new site names blueblur something.....
Supersonic Wrote:Kristen and Kaitlyn are close, it's an easy mix-up!
Yep i know
i can't believe sega would do such a thing!
Sango Wrote:Oh ya and here are some short details:

people were starting to mistake sonicgame.info as a sega site.....and she didnt know but she had to ask permission to put those games on her site so she got in trouble. and she had to take down the site and give the domain to sega. bt now she is creating a new site names blueblur something.....

Oh, really? What's the new site? Is that it?
uhhhhh its...........blueblurzone.com but its not up yet
Does she have permission this time? Or is she just not gonna let this happen again?
she is gonna ask permission first to put the games on her site.
or its not gonna be a game sitew it will just be a sonic site where she just puts stuff about sonic on it.........wow this was going so nicely untill sega came into the picture....
Yeah... Sad...
im bored......
playsonicgame.info is NOT SEGA's site...it is just a competitors site of sonicgame.info

So is thesonicgames.com & sonicgamez.org and sonic-game.com - stupid that they all get to keep their site and sonicgame.info had to shut down!!!!!!
really well im shocked DAMN those sites
I know! Sonic Game was the real gold! All thoose others who stole the name are fools! Fools gold! Fools gold! Fools Gold!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMERGENCY!!! READ ASAP!!! Supersonic 14 1,735 11-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Last Post: SonicTheHedgehogHarmeet