Post Reply  Post Thread 

Stick RPG
Shadic Nanaya
Admin and King Of Chocolate Pudding
Administrators Of Supersonicforum

Group: Administrators Of Supersonicforum
Stick RPG

When there is an evil justice can not defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?
12-15-2007 08:51 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Supersonic
Administrator
Administrators Of Supersonicforum

Group: Administrators Of Supersonicforum
RE: Stick RPG

It was just too annoying trying to play it with such bad lengthing.

Sonic 2 Hack-Uploaded 05/05/08-Made With SonED2
12-21-2007 06:55 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
aarenlainey

Group: citizens

Well I have played this game for few hours and really dont like it too much. I am a little disappointed with this game.

r4i gold
05-11-2010 11:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jendra

Hi aarenlainey,
Really this game is the worst game I have ever played.

fast business cards
06-16-2010 01:47 PM
wrightfisher

However this is not really a great game overall even by the standards of flash games. He has some interesting features, like bar and counter level, but it is monotonous and repetitive. Anyone with an attention span greater than a 12 year old gets bored easily, but hey, if your brother is sick Slimezone otherwise could well.

r4i
11-10-2010 07:51 PM
jamesinloyel

According to the statistics about the game is only a small increase in third party's objectives and areas to check a lot. When you start doing a lot of money, you can buy a new house to live, and can buy your house with new furniture items to help you in the game more.

ps3 headset
11-20-2010 01:05 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: