Post Reply  Post Thread 

Super mario bros
Shadic Nanaya
Admin and King Of Chocolate Pudding
Administrators Of Supersonicforum

Group: Administrators Of Supersonicforum
Super mario bros

When there is an evil justice can not defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?
12-15-2007 07:59 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
radleywotson

Group: citizens
RE: Super mario bros

This game is one of the best on the ds, the problem is, once you beat it, there's nothing left to do, which makes you sad.

fashion jewelry
08-23-2010 11:22 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
mangaluv

This game brought back a lot of memories to the classic Super Mario games on the NES. It was basically the same but had revamped graphics and a few gameplay changes. My youngest son really enjoys playing this, and I hope they make a sequel to this game.

emergency seed bank | kratom
09-09-2010 08:09 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
adambision

This game is really fun. The opening of the film through the first few levels, it is very fun and exciting. It is a bit the latest in the world of hard, but it's a good challenge. I think that going to play now!

shabby chic furniture
09-16-2010 01:27 PM
scotmajestic

This game is really nice to play. It is a parody implying guns and action. In this last version there is also some hardcore music making Mario Brother a bit more funny.

last minute holiday
10-13-2010 10:28 AM
jack567

RE:  Super mario bros

I found this game is enough interesting. Its graphics is new and wonderful. I like this type of challenging games very much. Its music is nice. The game is enough challenging and exciting. The last levels are challenging.

auto discount
10-22-2010 04:02 PM
hukumatseo

Super Mario sunshine has awesome music, and great lighting. Both are excellent games with awesome level design.

SEO Alaska
05-02-2012 01:23 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: