Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonadow Haters
harajukuboi631 Wrote:
Supersonic Wrote:No, things like that stand or relationships jose, and anyone who likes the idea of Sonadow can. I have no offencive side against an opinion like that, but, it doesn't rule. You cannot say that. Sonadow doesn't, Shadamy doesn't, Tainuckles doesn't. You are free to think that, but fighting over something like that is dumb, brainless and pointless, and it gets people nowhere. Personally, Sonadow disgusts me to the very bone, and I hate the thought of it so incredibly much, but sience when do I say to you "Sonadow sux harajukuboi61, and you can go rot in hell for liking it!"? Who is this guy, lemme attim, lemme attim!!!

I understand you're problem with Sonadow, Tainuckles is stupid, I think that it promotes pedophilia. I also kind of like Shadamy and I made a video about them I might post later.

Did you hear a word I said!?!
whats a sondow?
Supersonic Wrote:
harajukuboi631 Wrote:
Supersonic Wrote:No, things like that stand or relationships jose, and anyone who likes the idea of Sonadow can. I have no offencive side against an opinion like that, but, it doesn't rule. You cannot say that. Sonadow doesn't, Shadamy doesn't, Tainuckles doesn't. You are free to think that, but fighting over something like that is dumb, brainless and pointless, and it gets people nowhere. Personally, Sonadow disgusts me to the very bone, and I hate the thought of it so incredibly much, but sience when do I say to you "Sonadow sux harajukuboi61, and you can go rot in hell for liking it!"? Who is this guy, lemme attim, lemme attim!!!

I understand you're problem with Sonadow, Tainuckles is stupid, I think that it promotes pedophilia. I also kind of like Shadamy and I made a video about them I might post later.

Did you hear a word I said!?!

Ok, now I'm confused

Oh and how many times do I have to describe Sonadow until people get it?
Subscribe?
Tails Miles Prower Wrote:whats a sondow?

Sonadow is a gay relationship between Sonic and Shadow.
Hey guys, I'm back from Italy. I went and told her never to mess with you again. However, she came back with "go do your reasearch and act your age." Oh well, she's just an intolerant ***hole who probably got a lump of coal from Santa. One of these days she's gonna learn how mean and hurtful she is, but let's just leave her alone.
Dont worry, she can act like a b**** as much as she wants, in real life she's just an overly Sonic obsesssed nerd.
I made a second one! And if you close I just made another! Sonadow so haters, if you keep my son closeing I keep makeing them again! and I'll do the same thing back to you so that your son is closed! I Know Where Sonadow Here Haterz out of here I find Sonadow Haterz Just go to the club of anti-Sonadow
I don't like sonadow..
..but it's only because i'm not much of a person for
homosexual relationships.
Aren't they brothers?
STILL if they were it makes completely no sense (TO ME)
Plus a pic ruined my apetite..
I never said anything like "IF YOU LIKE SONADOW THEN YOU R STOOPID",
and I'm currently not trying to flame. :|
And I don't hate gay people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum haters Shadic Nanaya 3 783 03-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: melindagates
  CHRIS HATERS!!! Supersonic 20 1,932 12-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Sango