Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sprites shop
buy sprites for comics here
Shadic The Hedgehog=500 rings
Kevin The Hedgehog=500 rings
Chao and SonicYasha=500 rings each
hey jose2serious what is with the banner at the top of the forum,do they resemble people on the forum,like does shadic resemble you?
Tails Miles Prower Wrote:hey jose2serious what is with the banner at the top of the forum,do they resemble people on the forum,like does shadic resemble you?
yes light is light the pink one is kevin and the girl fox is maya i based her on a girl from elementry, you got someone you want me to put like a tails like person by the way just type jose next time
Snuckles the echidna-
Inuyasha 500 rings
jose2serious Wrote:
Tails Miles Prower Wrote:hey jose2serious what is with the banner at the top of the forum,do they resemble people on the forum,like does shadic resemble you?
yes light is light the pink one is kevin and the girl fox is maya i based her on a girl from elementry, you got someone you want me to put like a tails like person by the way just type jose next time
Yes i do jose, his name is "Fry The Fox" here is what he looks like:

[Image: frythefoxzc2.jpg]
oh yea and can you make him as big as the other characters in there?.
brb
ok.....
In that banner, who is represented by the yellow one, the blue one and the pink one?
Supersonic Wrote:In that banner, who is represented by the yellow one, the blue one and the pink one?
yellow is sonic blue one is fry (tails) and the pink one is kevin
No, not that one, the pink one with the red stripes, and not that blue one, the one that's flying.
blue one is anthony im convincing him to join the other one is jewel(sango)
Ooooohhh... by the way, Antony already joined, his username is "Sonic the Hedgehog".
no ANTHONY SAEPHAN from my school
Oh.
Can i have some regular sonic sprites