Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First YouTube vid
Show me thoose sites >:(... (P.S. What do you mean by "fanboy"? What makes you such a fanboy? Is it the fact that you think Shadow is emo?)
Supersonic Wrote:Show me thoose sites >Sad... (P.S. What do you mean by "fanboy"? What makes you such a fanboy? Is it the fact that you think Shadow is emo?)

Just type in a random couple name like sonic and amy in deviantart.
And no, it's not that I think Shadow's emo.
Well, what do you mean by fanboy?
Here's my Knuxouge break-up vid, because Knuxouge sucks and Shadouge is way better.
[youtube]-sHlTXfHK8M[/youtube]

Warning: This one contains yuri (lesbian)
[youtube]a3wNyjm2RmI[/youtube]
Lesbian?!!?!?!?!? Noiw that's crossing the limit right there! I was gonna apologise for yelling at you so much, but LESBIAN!?!?!?!?! You expect me to sit tight and watch Blaze kiss Amy? I'm sorry, but I'm no longer gonna even watch theese!
fine, I don't need your harsh criticizm anyways.
I'm still gonna critisise!
Here's a belated Christmas Video

[youtube]hECkx0GpSH8[/youtube]

I also made a video about all the couples I supported, but I won't post that since I don't want to piss off SS.
Yeah (I know you're bi, so I could get really upset). That video is good. The graphics- It's a slideshow, who cares? Sound- again, who cares? It's a slideshow! The action... well, lets just say 0. Comedy=Good! Big Grin I like the one with Sonic and Silver and the one where Sonic and Amy accidentally wander under a missletoe! Tongue It does have some romance in it, but it's at the correct level. I'd give this slideshow a 4/10 (that's good for a slideshow).
Now Sonic. Immediately we are unique in the game. This guy is fast. Loops, spinning and boss. Games bonus beautiful and sprites. And the uniqueness of the design. WTF is that thing anyway. I do not know what the hedgehog was not until I heard about Sonic. Clearly, this game is different from the SMW. It is designed to thrill, the excitement goes fast and is developing rapidly.
I don't know, but I think its very old...
Pics are really pretty cools