Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First YouTube vid
One last thing, don't you have flash or something? Could you at least make a slideshow type animation? Or even use a screen recorder? Because watching pictures flash by instead of an actual storylined/moving music/HyperCam video is pretty boring...
I plan on learning how to do that sometime soon, btw I use Windows Media Player
Supersonic Wrote:Pretty good, but some pics in there were sorta... messed up... and what's up with the description? If you put something in entertainment, it's for entertainment, not commercial porpouses. If you put something in music, it's for music, not commercial purpouses. If you put something in commercials, it's for commercial porpouses, not entertainment or music, but you didn't put it in commercials, so you don't need to do that, and you don't need the copyright thing either. It's YouTube, everybody uses things like that. Things to put in your description like that would be "No Spamming" or "No Making Fun Of". The only reason I'm saying this is because you'll probably get some pretty bad replies if you keep it up.

Oh and one more thing, the comments box is moderated by me, so if anyone adds a comment, I can see if it has any bad material.
I know. I'm just saying to prevent that.
I made this one for my friend
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1i5RzhSe4
nice not bad
thanks jose
Here's a few more, sorry supersonic, they're all couple vids, but I promise I'll have some more character tributes soon.

[youtube]8K2vhTF63xQ[/youtube]
[youtube]PbecHGW0gZQ[/youtbe]
[youtube]kfUOxkSdg2I[/youtube]
[youtube]CN_m2Hp5uVI[/youtube]
It's all slide shows, and I think I need a doggy bag... also, that last one (Voice Inside Shadow's Head) is almost not allowed here for it's content (I said almost). 3/10
Supersonic Wrote:It's all slide shows, and I think I need a doggy bag... also, that last one (Voice Inside Shadow's Head) is almost not allowed here for it's content (I said almost). 3/10

What the hell are you talking about? Those are some great slideshows. How old are you, 10? Well, if you're any older than 12, grow up. And how is the Voice Inside Shadow's Head bad?

I say 10/10 on all of them.
It's ok, he just doesn't like the whole "kids show couple" stuff. Well, people of all ages like Sonic, but whatever, I like it.
Well TuscanTomboy, Sonic the Hehdehog is a children's character, so I get alittle upset when people make up random couples and make pictures of it (like the sound of Spongandy?), and I never said Voice Inside Shadow's Head wasn't good, I just said the content was almost innapropriate for this forum.
Dude, we've told you a gazillion times to call us by our names, I'm Mars and she's Esme. Though these couple kind of do exist in the sonc world, while most are actually madeup. Sonamy is a real couple, Silvaze is too, you could also say Shadria is, but they're more like friends realistically.
Sonamy isnt real, its just a classic crush Amy has on Sonic. Just because two people appear in the same game doesnt mean they're a couple (tell me if they actually are featured by SEGA as a couple, I never played the game because I've seen it and it looks slow), and I've beaten Final Swell in Sonic Rush Adventure and not once did I hear Blaze say anything about Silver. Shadria isn't really a couple, but you're right, they are more of friends than a couple.
Supersonic Wrote:Sonamy isnt real, its just a classic crush Amy has on Sonic. Just because two people appear in the same game doesnt mean they're a couple (tell me if they actually are featured by SEGA as a couple, I never played the game because I've seen it and it looks slow), and I've beaten Final Swell in Sonic Rush Adventure and not once did I hear Blaze say anything about Silver. Shadria isn't really a couple, but you're right, they are more of friends than a couple.

(This contains spoilers)

In StH 2006, Silver gets really sympathetic when Blaze leaves him, that's a bit of proof of their love. I understand you're one of those people who's more of a realist than most fans.
i like the sonamy and silvaze vids but not really shadria....
Sango Wrote:i like the sonamy and silvaze vids but not really shadria....

thanks
harajukuboi631 Wrote:
Supersonic Wrote:Sonamy isnt real, its just a classic crush Amy has on Sonic. Just because two people appear in the same game doesnt mean they're a couple (tell me if they actually are featured by SEGA as a couple, I never played the game because I've seen it and it looks slow), and I've beaten Final Swell in Sonic Rush Adventure and not once did I hear Blaze say anything about Silver. Shadria isn't really a couple, but you're right, they are more of friends than a couple.

(This contains spoilers)

In StH 2006, Silver gets really sympathetic when Blaze leaves him, that's a bit of proof of their love. I understand you're one of those people who's more of a realist than most fans.

Just because a boy gets sympathetic when a girl leaves it doesn't mean they have a relationship. It could mean the boy has a classic crush on the girl, but it doesn't mean they love eachother (man, you're way too focused on love, huh? Hey, are you even gonna realise that Sonic isn't mostly luvy-duvy?).
Supersonic Wrote:
harajukuboi631 Wrote:

(This contains spoilers)

Just because a boy gets sympathetic when a girl leaves it doesn't mean they have a relationship. It could mean the boy has a classic crush on the girl, but it doesn't mean they love eachother (man, you're way too focused on love, huh? Hey, are you even gonna realise that Sonic isn't mostly luvy-duvy?).

Haha, I'm such a fanboy aren't I? I know it's not all love, but that's why we have fansites.
Hey, I just found out if you type "voice inside my head dixie chicks" on youtube, my video is the 5th one on the first page!