Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action
watch or post Action movies here
[youtube]8MV5YBdtQzA[/youtube]
That Super Mario action scene looks real good and there should be a Super Sonic action scene along with it.
Can other ppl post movies?
Tails Miles Prower Wrote:Can other ppl post movies?
yeah
cool
It would be really cool if there is an actual Sonic Movie based on the Xbox360 game of Sonic the hedgehog because it would able to help me out to see if I can get futher in the game.
[youtube]8MV5YBdtQzA[/youtube]
[youtube]jeTBEnT5nzA[/youtube]
I love a good taste of action because no matter what happens there will be something amaizing to spice up the special effects.
ss thats a double post
I really like to see action Movies, I love the Die Hard Series. It's one of those movies that once you start watching you get hooked and end up staying to see the whole thing even though you watched it 10x already. Also, The last Die Hard, Which is 4.0, And was the best one yet.
I also a big fan of several action movies. My favorites are troy, pirates of the Caribbean, 300, prince of Persian,blood diamond etc. I love to see this kind of movies.
If we talk about the action movies. Then There are lots of action movies. But I like the Xmen , Hell boy and blade. Although movie are really very interesting and also warrior. Xmen is more action movies . I have enjoyed it three to four times.
Action movies are my favourite. Mine favourites are The prince of Persia, Super Mario, troy, Blood diamond. I love to watch action movies and games of car and bike racings.
I also like the action movies and I watched it so musch because it provides the lot of entertainment.Thanks for taking the ideas about the action movies.