Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trash talk about any sonic the hedgehog character
I know what most of you are giong to do your going to make fun of DR. Robuttnik
I think that Dr Eggman is so evil that he even makes an onion cry.
i think the only reason he can run fast is because he is a big fat chicken.......
*carcastic* Oh, come on, we all know we wanna make fun of Chris, right? Because he's such a dumb character, not like he saved Sonic's butt time after time, huh? I mean, it's not like he is a very very very very very VERY important character, huh? *stops* #*&$ YOU ALL YOU STUPID CHRIS HATERS!!! SHOVE ALL YOUR STUPID FLASH AND ALL THOOSE @%$#&Y REVIEWS RIGHT UP YOUR &$%!!!
Supersonic Wrote:*carcastic* Oh, come on, we all know we wanna make fun of Chris, right? Because he's such a dumb character, not like he saved Sonic's butt time after time, huh? I mean, it's not like he is a very very very very very VERY important character, huh? *stops* #*&$ YOU ALL YOU STUPID CHRIS HATERS!!! SHOVE ALL YOUR STUPID FLASH AND ALL THOOSE @%$#&Y REVIEWS RIGHT UP YOUR &$%!!!

Nobody will make fun of Chris when I am around because Chris is a brave lad and the only ones who think Chris is stupid should just look in the mirror and see who the stupid ones are.
Supersonic Wrote:*carcastic* Oh, come on, we all know we wanna make fun of Chris, right? Because he's such a dumb character, not like he saved Sonic's butt time after time, huh? I mean, it's not like he is a very very very very very VERY important character, huh? *stops* #*&$ YOU ALL YOU STUPID CHRIS HATERS!!! SHOVE ALL YOUR STUPID FLASH AND ALL THOOSE @%$#&Y REVIEWS RIGHT UP YOUR &$%!!!

Somehow I knew that was coming

I think the worst characters are eggman and big, both a stupid as hell. Also, In AoStH, eggman pronounces "mobius" moe-BEE-us, when it's pronounced moe-BIY-us. Who does he think he is, a toothless redneck?
You are really reminding me of Black Knight and Rainbow Tech...
...without hating Chris, but other things...
harajukuboi631 Wrote:

Somehow I knew that was coming

I think the worst characters are eggman and big, both a stupid as hell. Also, In AoStH, eggman pronounces "mobius" moe-BEE-us, when it's pronounced moe-BIY-us. Who does he think he is, a toothless redneck?

...like all that stuff.
i hate the stupid little pirana characters from the first few sonics. and i dont need a reason i just hate them to hate them