Korn
Fear Factory
Dimmu Borgir
Kataklysm
Hypocrisy
Mnemic
Rammstien

What are you listening......
I link to listening a Hip hop music and a rap songs. and I listen hip hop song and my favourite artist is Jay-Z,50 Cent,usher, nelly and akon.
There are different types of music and which one to listen depends on the mood. I prefer to listen rock music and hip hop music.
Right now i am surfing internet and with that i am listening TIMBALAND - THE WAY I ARE song..It is one of mine favorite song...greatly sung by Timbaland. I used listen on my ipod daily...
Right now I am listening to hip pop song. I love it. My top five favorite hip pop songs.
1. BrassMunk
2. Black Milk feat
3. Skyzoo
4. Oh No feat
5. Bishop Lamont feat
Currently, I am listening the song "I like it" which is sung by my favorite artist Enrique Iglesias. It is a party song and based on the hip-hop dance theme. It is good song to play in dance parties and hang on it.
I think that it depends upon the mod that what kind of music we want to listen according to the situation.
I am listening backstreet boys right now
they are singing superb
I am currently Listening Baby Song by Justin bieber.Specially this song music and lyrics are awesome.
I am currently Listening Just a Dream song by Nelly. The voice of Nelly in this song are mind blowing.
Right now i am listening Titanic movie title song my heart will go. This song music is very classic and really heart touchable.
Right now i am listening ''You are not Alone'' this song music & Lyrics is Awesome and Heart touchable.
I'm Currently Listening Teen age Dream song by Katy Perry.
I am listening
Quite playing games with my heart
Currently, I am listening the song "I like it" which is sung by my favorite artist Enrique Iglesias. It is a party song and based on the hip-hop dance theme.
Hip's don't lie by shakira.